Brattonsound ST3 2/3
- £15.00 (Fixed Shipping Cost)
Brattonsound has manufactured over 250,000 gun cabinets for clients including UK & Overseas Police Authorities and the Ministry of Defence. Their expertise and unrivalled experience enable you to store your guns with confidence. A Brattonsound gun cabinet is built and independently tested to British standard BS 7558/92 which is the only way to guarantee police acceptance. All safes are manufactured in the UK by an ISO 9001 registered firm.
Dimensions: 1308 x 216 x 204 (HxWxD mm)
Weight: 25 (kg)
Notes: Not suitable for rifles with scopes
Delivery: We will contact you directly when your safe is ready to be dispatched.
- Strong 2mm thick fully welded steel construction (Including fully welded Top).Using the latest CNC high definition plasma cutting and press brake technology to achieve consistent accuracy and high quality.
- Full-length anti-jemmy bar. For increased protection to lock the side of the gun safe.
- Full-length anti-flange and door. To give strength on the hinge side of the gun safe.
- Recessed Door. With multiple folds on the door and door housing to give added strength and resistance to attack.
- High-density foam divider and floor mat.
- Powder coated. Outstandingly durable light grey textured finish. Iron phosphate pre-treated to BS 3189, for increased powder adhesion, and then powder coated. Certain parts are then tested to BS 3900 for resistance to scratching, flaking, humidity and salt spray
- Superior Strength 7 lever safe deadlock(s). With forged steel bolt, reinforced casing and reinforced internal mechanism.
- Extra Door Reinforcement. On full height models.
- Additional Accessories
- Fixing Kit. Including four sleeve anchors, 2 Coach screws and six washers.
- Left-hand hinges.
- Additional loose Shelves.
When you purchase a Brattonsound gun cabinet, you buy the peace of mind that comes with knowing you have the finest quality unit available. Their products are proudly manufactured and distributed from their factory in Surrey and come with an unrivalled three-year on-site warranty. By purchasing a Brattonsound ST3 safe, you join a family of 360,000 fellow shooters that have already put their trust in the brand. Brattonsound operates an ISO 9001 quality assurance system enabling you to store your guns with confidence in the Brattonsound ST3.