- £25.00 (Fixed Shipping Cost)
Brattonsound ST9+ Sentinel Gun Cabinet.
Brattonsound has manufactured over 250,000 Gunsafes for clients including UK & Overseas Police Authorities and the Ministry of Defence. Their expertise and unrivalled experience enables you to store your guns with confidence. Brattonsound gun cabinets are built and independently tested to British standard BS 7558/92 which is the only way to guarantee police acceptance. All safes are manufactured in the UK by an ISO 9001 registered firm.
Brattonsound ST9+ features.
Dimensions: 1308 x 407 x 346 (HxWxD mm)
Weight: 46 (kg)
Notes: Not suitable for rifles with scopes
Delivery: We will contact you directly when your safe is ready to be dispatched.
- Strong 2mm thick fully welded steel construction (Including fully welded Top). Using the latest CNC high definition plasma cutting and press brake technology to achieve consistent accuracy and high quality.
- Full length anti-jemmy bar. For increased protection to lock the side of the gun safe.
- Full length anti-flange and door. To give strength on the hinge side of the gun safe.
- Recessed Door. With multiple folds on door and door housing to maximise strength and resistance to attack.
- High density foam divider and floor mat.
- Powder coated. Outstandingly durable light grey textured finish. Iron phosphate pre-treated to BS 3189, for increased powder adhesion, and then powder coated. Certain parts are then tested to BS 3900 for resistance to scratching, flaking, humidity and salt spray
- Double skinned vault type door.
- 5 Point locking with electro plated solid steel locking pins.
- 7 Lever double throw lock with double bitted key.
- Radial tumbler lock on internal compartment. On Models with locking top.
- Fixing Kit. Including: 4 sleeve anchors, 2 Coach screws and 6 washers.
- Left hand hinges.
- Additional loose Shelves.
When you purchase a Brattonsound ST9+ gun cabinet you buy the peace of mind that comes with knowing you have the finest quality unit available. Their products are proudly manufactured and distributed from their factory in Surrey and come with an unrivalled 3 year on site warranty. By purchasing a Brattonsound ST9+ safe you join a family of 360,000 fellow shooters that have already put their trust in the brand. Brattonsound operates an ISO 9001 quality assurance system enabling you to store your guns with confidence in the Brattonsound ST9+.