The Brattonsound MT5+ is built and independently tested to British standard BS 7558/92 which is the only way to guarantee police acceptance. All gun safes are manufactured in the UK by an ISO 9001 registered firm.
Brattonsound MT5+ features
Dimensions: 1515 x 268 x 271 (HxWxD mm)
Weight: 38 (kg)
Notes: Unit is suitable for muzzle loaders
Delivery: We will contact you directly when your safe is ready to be dispatched.
- Durable fully welded steel construction (Including fully welded Top). Using the latest CNC high definition plasma cutting and press brake technology to achieve consistent accuracy and high quality.
- Full-length anti-jemmy bar. For added protection to lock the side of the gun safe.
- Full-length anti-flange and door. To give strength on the hinge side of the gun safe.
- Recessed Door. With multiple folds on door and door housing to maximise strength and resistance to attack.
- High-density foam divider and floor mat.
- Powder coated. Outstandingly durable light grey textured finish. Iron phosphate pre-treated to BS 3189, for increased powder adhesion, and then powder coated. Individual parts are then tested to BS 3900 for resistance to scratching, flaking, humidity and salt spray
- Double skinned vault type door.
- 5 Point locking with electroplated solid steel locking pins.
- 7 Lever double throw lock with double bitted key.
- Radial tumbler lock on internal compartment. On Models with locking top.
Fixing Kit. Including four sleeve anchors, 2 Coach screws and six washers.
Additional loose Shelves.
When you purchase a Brattonsound MT5+ gun cabinet, you know you have the most exceptional quality unit available.