- £20.00 (Fixed Shipping Cost)
The Brattonsound VS2 is built and tested to British standard BS 7558/92 which is the only way to guarantee police acceptance. All cabinets are built in the UK by an ISO 9001 registered firm. The Sentinel is designed to be fitted on its back, and is perfect for in-vehicle security as well as being ideal for at home. The unique fixing method enables the owner to quickly remove the auto sentinel from the vehicle when it is not in use. If required, the optional home fixing bracket allows the user to secure the auto sentinel within the house in minutes at British standard BS/7558 for gun cabinets. Once the brackets are fitted the key holder requires only a spanner to secure or remove the Brattonsound gun safe.
Brattonsound VS2 features.
Dimensions: 1185 x 346 x 152 (LxDxH mm)
Weight: 25 (kg)
Guns Stores: 2 x Shotguns (broken down) or 2 x 28" Shotguns (fully assembled) or 2 x Rifles (up to 1135mm long).
Notes: Easy release or permanently fixed options.
Delivery: You will be contacted by email once your unit is despatched.
- Superior strength 7 Lever deadlocks. With forged steel bolt, reinforced lock casing and strengthened mechanism.
- Strong 2mm thick welded steel construction. Using the latest CNC high definition plasma cutting and pressbrake technology to achieve accuracy and high quality.
- Full length Anti-Jemmy Bar. For more protection to lock the side of the gun safe.
- Full length Anti-Lever flange and door interlock. To give more strength on the hinge side of the cabinet.
- Recessed Door. With multiple folds on door and door housing to maximise strength and resistance to attack.
- Additional Door Reinforcement is standard on all models.
- Lined with plain and dimpled foam. To hold the guns in place.
- A selection of eight fixing holes in the back of the cabinet. Especially useful if fitting the unit in a vehicle as you only need to use four.
Vehicle Brackets for easy release.
(supplied as standard) Four fixing brackets, which are permanently fitted to the vehicle, to align with any four of the eight fixing holes in the back of the cabinet. The brackets are mounted inside the vehicle to the bodywork. You need to cut four holes through the carpet. The gun cabinet is then easily secured to and removed from the vehicle by the use of four bolts (supplied) that can only be accessed by opening the unit. Removing the gun safe leaves just four small brackets in the vehicle. Depending on the carpet thickness these will either be flush or slightly pop through through the carpet.
Home Fixing Brackets for easy release.
(Optional Extras) Fit the Home fixing bracket in your house, and the cabinet can then be secured to and removed from the bracket by four bolts (supplied) that can only be accessed by opening the gun safe. The fixing bracket is ideal for the shooter who wants just one unit for the home and the vehicle.