Bradford Stalker ("us", "we", "our") takes the online privacy of our customers seriously, and this Policy sets out how we use and protect any personal information we obtain from you using our shop.
Please note, Bradford Stalker is not responsible for the privacy practices of websites which may be linked from the Bradford Stalker website. Please check these policies before you submit any personal information to these websites. This Policy is subject to change at any time; please check back to this page for any updated information.
Use of personal information
To provide Bradford Stalker customers with an adequate service, we, and our partners, will collect and store personal information. In the course of using our services, which could include making a purchase, registering on our website for an account or signing up for our email offers, we may collect:
• Your name, address, phone number and email address;
• Details of your order and a delivery address;
• Details you provide us with when you make an enquiry;
• Information relating to your visits to our website; i.e. the pages that you access, as well as your location, language, browser, and IP address;
• Details you provide if you report an error on our website.
The information that we collect is used for the following purposes:
• When you make an order, we use your personal information to process your order, receive payment, arrange delivery, to email your order and delivery information, and for ongoing customer services;
• Internal accounting;
• Analysis of website statistics to improve our performance;
• Registering you on the Website, we will use your personal information to maintain and update your account (e.g. change of telephone numbers or address);
• To keep in touch with you regarding changes to our terms and conditions, and your marketing preferences;
• Sending you marketing promotions and offers, which you can opt out of at any time.
In the course of providing our services, we have to share your information in the following ways:
• Providing our couriers with your contact details so they can deliver your order successfully;
• If you take out a finance agreement, we share your information with Deko, who provide the financial services, as well any deposit payments;
• Providing services through Sage Pay and PayPal, our payment providers, to process your transactions;
• Providing Google with contact and order details to allow them to invite you to review your experience using our service, and write product reviews of the items you purchased;
• Providing website analytics companies (Google, Microsoft Bing) with conversion details to monitor our website performance.
By providing services, we may need to share your information with:
• Our professional advisers, including, without limitation, our insurers, accountants, auditors;
• Our suppliers, business partners and sub-contractors;
• The police or any other law enforcement or government agency where the law requiresBradford Stalker to do so. (You should be aware that if we are requested by such authorities investigating suspected illegal activities, we are entitled to provide your personal information or any other information we obtain about you.
• Other 3rd parties for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction, or for exercising and defending our legal rights.
Where you have chosen a password, which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share this password with anyone. While we take all reasonable measures to protect your stored information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you provide online.
How long we keep your information
We will retain the personal information you provided on registering an account on our website until you ask us to close that account. Upon purchasing with us, we will automatically retain limited personal information such as your name, email address and postal address, order history, until you ask us to update or delete those details. If we are legally required to do so, or if it is reasonably necessary to meet regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our terms and conditions, we may also retain some of your personal information for a period of time, even after you have closed your account. In the case where you have any correspondence with us, we will retain those details until we have deemed the information no longer necessary, or, if resolved, you request it to be deleted. If we were to sell, or attempt to sell, our business, we may disclose your personal data to any prospective purchaser(s) and their advisers.
Where we store your personal data
All information that we collect, and retain, is stored within the European Economic Area ("EEA"), and currently within the United Kingdom. However, information passed to our 3rd party partners (i.e. Google, PayPal, etc.) may be held, or processed, outside of the EEA.
You have the right to ask us not to process data for marketing purposes. Where you have consented to us using your data, you can withdraw that consent at any time.
You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by clicking the unsubscribe button on any marketing communication we have sent to you, or by contacting us.
Updating Personal Information
If you wish to correct your personal information or privacy preferences, please write to us at:
Ouston Bank Farm
Chester Le Street
You also have the right, with some exceptions, to ask us to provide a copy of any personal data we may hold about you. In certain circumstances, be a fee charged to meet our costs in providing you with this information.
In some circumstances, you can ask us to erase your data if:
• You withdraw your consent, and it is no longer necessary for us to hold your data;
• You object to our use of your data, and we don't have a good reason to continue to use it;
• You believe we haven't handled your data in accordance with our policy.
If you have a complaint about how Bradford Stalker have handled your data, you can ask us to restrict how we use this personal data while your complaint is being looked at.
Please contact us if you wish to exercise these rights, or you would like further information. If you are not happy with our response, you can contact the Information Commissioner's Office via https://ico.org.uk
Website browser cookies