All information provided on the products on this website is intended as a guide only. Dimensions and weights are only approximate, as are colours. If you are ordering goods that are out of stock we will dispatch them when they are received from our supplier. On occasion goods are subject to availability and delay in delivery of goods is sometimes outside our control. As such, delivery cannot be guaranteed and any dates we specify for the delivery of the goods are approximate only. We shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages, charges, or expenses caused by any delay for delivery of the goods.
- Orders will normally be despatched within 2 days of ordering using either Royal Mail 2nd class signed for service or Parcelforce 24 hour service depending on size and weight.
- Large / heavy items and orders to certain postcodes may be subject to a delivery surcharge. We will contact you if this is the case.
- All deliveries will require a signature for security reasons.
- Our delivery charges range between £3 and £6.95 whilst large and heavy items like cabinets, are £25.
- If an item is required next day delivery please contact us and we will be happy to arrange.
Click and Collect / Pre-paid telephone sale collections
- Please bring with you the card used to pay for the goods and valid ID which matches the billing address for the card.
- Goods will not be handed over without valid ID
Returns Policy Your right to cancel
You may cancel your order within 14 days of receiving the goods.
Goods must be returned to us unopened within 7 days of the cancellation notice.
Returned goods must be in a suitable, resalable condition, unopened and in the original packaging along with the original receipt.
We cannot accept the return of any specially ordered goods.
Once the goods have been received and are deemed to be in a resalable condition we will re-credit the same card used to make the purchase.
Refunds will only include the total cost of goods returned not the delivery charge.
None faulty, returned goods that included FREE POSTAGE will be refunded less the cost of postage incurred by ourselves.
Only goods cancelled before they are dispatched shall have postage re-credited.
Any items purchased that needs to be exchanged for reasons such as the wrong size that has been ordered should be returned within 7 working days of receipt the goods.
Goods should be returned unused in their original packaging.
Once the goods have been deemed unused and resalable a suitable replacement will be dispatched. Postage for the exchanged item will not be free, we will contact you to arrange payment for postage.
Faulty or damaged Goods
We will replace, repair or offer a full refund on goods that are returned and proved to be faulty providing they are returned along with a valid receipt, within the manufactures warranty period.
In some circumstances it may be necessary for us to seek advice or approval from the manufacturer, in these cases we ask for your patience while we wait to hear from the manufacturer.
In the case of any returns scenarios listed above please contact us before sending the goods back to us. We also suggest for your own protection you use 1st class registered post.
Returned goods should be sent to:
Bradford Stalker Ltd
Ouston Bank Farm
Chester le Street
Telephone: 0191 4100565