Brattonsound MT7+ Extra Tall
- £15.00 (Fixed Shipping Cost)
Brattonsound manufactured over 200,000 Gun safes for clients including UK & Overseas Police Authorities and the Ministry of Defence. Their expertise and unrivalled experience enable you to store your guns with confidence. A Brattonsound gun cabinet is built and independently tested to British standard BS 7558/92 which is the only way to guarantee police acceptance. All safes are manufactured in the UK by an ISO 9001 registered firm.
Brattonsound MT7+ features.
Dimensions: 1515 x 407 x 271 (HxWxD mm)
Weight: 44 (kg)
Notes: Suitable for Muzzle Loaders
Delivery: We will contact you directly when your safe is ready to be dispatched.
- Durable 2mm thick welded steel construction (Including fully welded Top). Using the latest CNC plasma cutting and press brake technology to achieve accuracy and high quality.
- Full-length anti-jemmy bar. For extra protection to lock the side of the cabinet.
- Full-length anti-flange and door. To give strength on the hinge side of the cabinet.
- Recessed Door. With folds on the door and door housing to maximise strength and resistance.
- High-density foam divider and floor mat.
- Powder coated. Outstandingly durable light grey textured finish. Iron phosphate pre-treated to BS 3189, for increased powder adhesion, and then powder coated. Individual parts are then tested to BS 3900 for resistance to scratching, flaking, humidity and salt spray
- Double skinned vault type door.
- 5 Point locking with electroplated solid steel locking pins.
- 7 Lever double throw lock with double bitted key.
- Radial tumbler lock on internal compartment. On Models with locking top.
Shelf Assembly (Factory Fitted for seven gun models only). 3 Partial width shelves are fitted giving you four compartments of 320mm in height.< This option reduced the capacity of shotguns/rifles to a maximum of 4.
Fixing Kit. Including four sleeve anchors, 2 Coach screws and six washers.
Additional loose Shelves.
When you purchase a Brattonsound gun cabinet, you buy the peace of mind that comes with knowing you have the finest quality unit available. Their products are proudly manufactured and distributed from their factory in Surrey and come with an unrivalled three-year on-site warranty. By purchasing a Brattonsound MT7+ safe, you join a family of 360,000 fellow shooters that have already put their trust in the brand. Brattonsound operates an ISO 9001 quality assurance system enabling you to store your guns with confidence in the Brattonsound MT7+.
This is my third Brattonsound cabinet.
Glad to say, the quality is as good as it was in the 1990's, better, in fact.
Great service from Bradford Stalker, an all round pleasant shopping experience.