Brattonsound RD5 Extra Deep
- £15.00 (Fixed Shipping Cost)
Brattonsound has manufactured over 250,000 Gunsafes for clients including UK & Overseas Police Authorities and the Ministry of Defence. Their expertise and unrivalled experience enables you to store your guns with confidence. Brattonsounds gun safes are built and independently tested to British standard BS 7558/92 which is the only way to guarantee police acceptance. All safes are manufactured in the UK by an ISO 9001 registered firm.
Brattonsound RD5 features.
Dimensions: 1308 x 268 x 320 (HxWxD mm)
Weight: 34 (kg)
Notes: Suitable for scoped rifles
Delivery: We will contact you directly when your safe is ready to be dispatched.
- Strong 2mm thick fully welded steel construction (Including fully welded Top). Using the latest CNC high definition plasma cutting and pressbrake technology to achieve consistent accuracy and high quality.
- Full length anti-jemmy bar. For increased protection to lock the side of the gunsafe.
- Full length anti-flange and door. To give strength on the hinge side of the gunsafe.
- Recessed Door. With multiple folds on door and door housing to maximise strength and resistance to attack.
- High density foam divider and floor mat.
- Powder coated. Outstandingly durable light grey textured finish. Iron phosphate pre-treated to BS 3189, for increased powder adhesion, and then powder coated. Certain parts are then tested to BS 3900 for resistance to scratching, flaking, humidity and salt spray
- Superior Strength 7 lever safe deadlock(s). With forged steel bolt, reinforced casing and reinforced internal mechanism.
- Extra Door Reinforcement. On full height models.
- Fixing Kit. Including: 4 sleeve anchors, 2 Coachscrews and 6 washers.
- Left hand hinges.
- Additional loose Shelves.
When you purchase a Brattonsound RD5 gun cabinet you buy the peace of mind that comes with knowing you have the finest quality unit available. Their products are proudly manufactured and distributed from their factory in Surrey and come with an unrivalled 3 year on site warranty. By purchasing a Brattonsound RD5 safe you join a family of 360,000 fellow shooters that have already put their trust in the brand. Brattonsound operates an ISO 9001 quality assurance system enabling you to store your guns with confidence in the Brattonsound RD5.
Very good safe, as would be expected from a Brattonsound. Only reason I'm not giving a higher score is because despite speaking to Brattonsound to arrange a specific day and time for delivery (I took time off work to be there), they did not show up on the day. When I called for an update, the response was simply "oh sorry about that, we forgot to send it out". Really poor customer service from Brattonsound in that sense. Also, I think the safe should really include a fitting kit (4 sleeve anchors/coach screws with washers would do).
That said, has to be said the total price offered by Bradford Stalker is the best I could find.