Brattonsound RL7+ Lock Top Extra Deep
- £30.00 (Fixed Shipping Cost)
Brattonsound has manufactured over 200,000 gun cabinets for clients including UK & Overseas Police Authorities and the Ministry of Defence. Their expertise and unrivalled experience enable you to store your guns with confidence. A Brattonsound gun cabinet is built and independently tested to British standard BS 7558/92 which is the only way to guarantee police acceptance. All cabinets are manufactured in the UK by an ISO 9001 registered firm.
Dimensions: 1515 x 407 x 346 (HxWxD mm)
Weight: 54 (kg)
Notes: Suitable for scoped rifles
Delivery: We will contact you directly when your safe is ready to be dispatched.
- Strong 2mm thick fully welded steel construction (Including fully welded Top). Using the latest CNC high definition plasma cutting and press brake technology to achieve consistent accuracy and high quality.
- Full-length anti-jemmy bar. For extra protection to lock the side of the gun cabinet.
- Full-length anti-flange and door. To give strength on the hinge side of the gun safe.
- Recessed Door. With multiple folds on the door and door housing to give extra strength and resistance to attack.
- High-density foam divider and floor mat.
- Powder coated. Outstandingly durable light grey textured finish. Iron phosphate pre-treated to BS 3189, for increased powder adhesion, and then powder coated. Individual parts are then tested to BS 3900 for resistance to scratching, flaking, humidity and salt spray
- Double skinned vault type door.
- 5 Point locking with electroplated solid steel locking pins.
- 7 Lever double throw lock with double bitted key.
- Radial tumbler lock on internal compartment. On Models with locking top.
- Shelf Assembly (Factory Fitted for seven gun models only). 3 Partial width shelves are fitted giving you four compartments of 320mm in height.< This option reduced the capacity of shotguns/rifles to a maximum of 4.
- Fixing Kit. Including four sleeve anchors, 2 Coach screws and six washers.
- Left-hand hinges.
- Additional loose Shelves.
When you purchase a Brattonsound gun cabinet, you buy the peace of mind that comes with knowing you have highest quality unit available. Their products are proudly manufactured and distributed from their factory in Surrey and come with an unrivalled three-year on-site warranty. By purchasing a Brattonsound RL7+ safe, you join a family of 360,000 fellow shooters that have already put their trust in the brand. Brattonsound operates an ISO 9001 quality assurance system enabling you to store your guns with confidence in the Brattonsound RL7+.
Cabinets are shipped directly from the Brattonsound factory, most orders taking around 5-10 working days, Left hand cabinets may take a little longer as they are made to order, so please bare with them.
For order in Northern Ireland, please call us before ordering, Brattonsound are having some issues getting deliveries into Northern Ireland at the minute.
The RL7 from Brattonsound is an extremely well made and robust product. My FEO told me that they (Brattonsound) are mentioned by name on the firearms licensing training he attended, as a reputable manufacturer they approve of. I would also like to include some positivity for Bradford stalker. Do not pay any attention to any negative reviews. I was kept informed constantly and my safe turned up 3 days after I ordered it. Amazing service!
A well made product which was delivered earlier than I expected and in perfect condition. I'm not certain about using it for shotguns, but this is ideal for scoped rifles.
Very solid item and well made
What can I say, easy to use ordering process, great price, fantastic communication and after order follow up from Bradford Stalker. First time I’ve used them and I will definitely be using them again. They organised exceptionally quick delivery of this for me too