MTC King Cobra F2 6-24x50 2nf Focal Plane
- Free Shipping
King Cobra 6 – 24 x 50 F2
MTC Optics second focal plane version of the King Cobra 6-24X50
The 6-24 X50 F2 sports distinctive copper-coloured accents, including a front band, side plates and a stylish new copper-coloured MTC Optics logo, and with the range now offering both 4-16 and 6-24 scopes in both first and second focal plane, there has never been a better time to own a MTC Optics King Cobra scope!
All MTC King Cobra 6-26 X 50 F2 features MTC’s SCB2 unique multi-aimpoint reticle. On F2 scopes this is set in the second focal plane (SFP), it ensures plenty of aimpoints to counter trajectory and windage deviation without obscuring the target.
To maintain a bright sight picture, the F2’s 30mm tube has been matched to a high-quality, 50mm objective lens that’s been specially coated to maximise light-to-eye transmission for a bright, clear image on every zoom setting. The centre of the reticle can be illuminated red, to one of six brightness levels to suit any lighting scenario; this scope sees the day long after the sun has dipped below the horizon!
The new scope also features click-stop adjustment in MILs (1 click =1cm at 100m), actuated via lockable, finger-adjustable elevation and windage turrets.
Of relevance to air gunners is this scope’s ability to parallax down to just 10 metres via a smooth sidewheel. And in common with many other MTC Optics models, the King Cobra 6-24 X 50 F2 comes complete with a set of magnetic flip covers, the rear one of which contains a 2x magnifier to help shooters read the parallax and turret verniers.
King Cobra 6 – 24 x 50 F2 features
- Second Focal Plane reticle: offers multiple aim points without obscuring the target.
- Glass-etched crosshair: design exclusive to MTC Optics
- Edge-to-edge multi-coated lenses: bright, clear picture quality
- Side parallax adjustment: eliminates parallax error and assists in range-finding
- 10-metre minimum focus: suitable for airgun use and ultra-close-range shooting
- Reticle illumination: assists with tricky background and lighting scenarios
- 30mm body tube: more substantial build quality and light transmission
- Magnetic, rotating flip-up lens cover: fast and practical protection for lenses when in the field
- Fully water, fog and shock proof: increases longevity of the scope
- Nitrogen purged: internal regulation of scope’s high-end performance
- Optional extras: objective sunshade and large parallax sidewheel also available