MTC King Cobra F1 8-32x50 First Focal Plane
- Free Shipping
King Cobra 8- 32 x 50 F1
The King Cobra 8-32×50 F1 has been crafted for long range shooters who need extra magnification as well as the ability to dial in at extended ranges, perhaps having to compensate for a greater trajectory curve. To help with this, the 8-32x is fitted with a new AMD2 reticle and patented ‘SMART’ turret which contains a micro gearbox. Rotating at a 3:1 ratio, three rotations of the top turret translate to a single rotation of the indicator drum, making it much easier to know where you are in terms of rotations. Its turret ‘window’ shows a customisable ribbon that indicates exactly the information you want from MILs to MOA – even yards or metres can be displayed.
To maximise light transmission and maintain a bright sight picture, the King Cobra’s 30mm tube has been matched to a 50mm objective lens. It features side-mounted parallax adjustment to dial-out parallax error from infinity down to 10 metres making it an ideal choice for airgunners– a feature that can also double as a handy rangefinder when used in conjunction with the King Cobra’s highest magnification settings.
A First Focal Plane version is available to buy now with the Second Focal Plane version being launched later in the year.
King Cobra 8-32 x 50 F1 features
- First Focal Plane reticle: offers multiple aim points without obscuring the target.
- Glass-etched crosshair: design exclusive to MTC Optics
- patented ‘SMART’ turret which contains a micro gearbox. Rotating at a 3:1 ratio,
- Edge-to-edge multi-coated lenses: bright, clear picture quality
- Side parallax adjustment: eliminates parallax error and assists in range-finding
- 10-metre minimum focus: suitable for airgun use and ultra-close-range shooting
- Reticle illumination: assists with tricky background and lighting scenarios
- 30mm body tube: more substantial build quality and light transmission
- Magnetic, rotating flip-up lens cover: fast and practical protection for lenses when in the field
- Fully water, fog and shock proof: increases longevity of the scope
- Nitrogen purged: internal regulation of scope’s high-end performance
- Optional extras: objective sunshade and large parallax sidewheel also available