The DonnyFL Tatsu or "Dragon" will be a great addition for shooters who need to take the bark out of their gun yet keep the overall length short. This is a smaller version of the popular Sumo.
DonnyFL Tatsu Features
- Available in .22 and .25
- Mono-core design to increase accuracy and limit the chances of pellet clipping
- No moving parts or epoxy that may become loose after 1000's of rounds
- Precision CNC'd by professional machinist
- Sand blasted and anodized for maximum durability
- Take apart in less than 10 seconds by unscrewing the rear end cap and pushing back the mono-core. No silly hex key or torch needed when you want to perform maintenance inside the unit.
- Customizable, you can further dampen the sound by wrapping the interior tube with different sound absorbing materials.
- Comes pre-wrapped in felt
- Machined grooves on the outside for easy handling.
- Weight 4.1 oz
For best performance DonnyFL recommend ordering the calibre up from your guns actual calibre; so for .177 calibre order a .22 silencer, for a .22 order a .25 silencer etc. This reduces the risks of pellet clipping and allows for minor alignment issues. Applies to all silencers.