If you thought Sumo was quiet wait until you hear DonnyFL Shogun. Shogun is just like Sumo but 1.5 inches longer. We added an additional 1 inch chamber as well as increase the first expansion chamber by .5 inches and the chamber by the exit hole another .5 inches. This design is very effective.
DonnyFL Shogun features
- Available in .25 and .30 calibers
- 1/2 x 20 UNF threaded end cap
- Mono-core design to increase accuracy and limit the chances of pellet clipping
- No moving parts or epoxy that may become loose after 1000's of rounds
- Precision CNC'd by professional machinist
- Sand blasted and anodized for maximum durability
- Take apart in less than 10 seconds by unscrewing the rear end cap and pushing back the mono-core. No silly hex key or torch needed when you want to perform maintenance inside the unit.
- Customizable, you can further dampen the sound by wrapping the interior tube with different sound absorbing materials.
- Comes pre-wrapped in felt
- Machined grooves on the outside for easy handling.
- Weight 7.2 oz
For best performance DonnyFL recommend ordering the calibre up from your guns actual calibre; so for .177 calibre order a .22 silencer, for a .22 order a .25 silencer etc. This reduces the risks of pellet clipping and allows for minor alignment issues. Applies to all silencers.