The DonnyFL Ronin is big and bold, I love the looks of him on my guns even my compact bullpups. Maybe a little overkill for the .177 and .22 but it looks so damn awesome!
DonnyFl Ronin Features
- Available in .25, .30 and .357 calibers
- 1/2 x 20 UNF, Big bore (M18x1).Vulcan (M14x1.25) and FX (M20x1) rear caps available
- Mono-core design to increase accuracy and limit the chances of pellet clipping
- No moving parts or epoxy that may become loose after 1000's of rounds
- Precision CNC'd by professional machinist
- Sand blasted and anodized for maximum durability
- Take apart in less than 10 seconds by unscrewing the rear end cap and pushing back the mono-core. No silly hex key or torch needed when you want to perform maintenance inside the unit.
- Customizable, you can further dampen the sound by wrapping the interior tube with different sound absorbing materials.
- Comes pre-wrapped in felt
- Machined grooves on the outside for easy handling.
- Weight 10.4 oz
For best performance DonnyFL recommend ordering the calibre up from your guns actual calibre; so for .177 calibre order a .22 silencer, for a .22 order a .25 silencer etc. This reduces the risks of pellet clipping and allows for minor alignment issues. Applies to all silencers.