Le Chameau Country Vibram Neo
- Free Shipping
With an exclusive Vibram technical sole for improved walking grip and a neoprene lining for excellent thermal insulation, the Le Chameau country vibram neo boot is perfect for winter exploration.
Le Chameau Country Vibram Neo Features.
- High boot and shaped to fit the calf
- Supportive fit (supports at the ankle and instep)
- XL shape with a wide calf size
- Foot sizes available from 6 to 12
- Le Chameau Unisex Country Vibram Neoprene Wellington
- Neoprene Lined
- Vibram Sole
- Natural Rubber
- Sizes 37-47
- Calf Sizes: 39-40 (40cm calf size) 41-42 (42cm calf size) 43-44 (43cm calf size) 45-47 (44cm calf size)
Size And Fit
Whilst the fit of the foot is very important, the fit of the calf can be equally critical. Every Le Chameau boot is hand made on an aluminium last to ensure the foot and leg are properly supported. Select your style, shoe size and measure your calf width to identify which is the correct Le Chameau fit for you.
- Remember to allow for thick socks and trousers if you normally wear them inside your boots.
- If you normally take a half size, we recommend that you select a size above your usual size
- For more generous fit, please select a size above your usual size, especially if you are going to wear them for prolonged use (eg. a full day of hunting, fishing ...)
- The choice of a liner (neoprene, leather, jersey ...) has no impact on the fit and the shape should not influence the choice of the size
A. Shoe size Your normal shoe size (EU and UK size given)
B. Boot length The length of the boot is measured from the sole up to its highest point
C. Calf size Calf size is measured inside the boot, so when measuring your calf size remember to wear the trousers and socks your would normally wear
Because of the individual nature of their construction, non-standard boots have longer lead times.