Le Chameau Vierzonord Mens
- Free Shipping
The Le Chameau Vierzonord Mens boots come lined throughout with 2 mm neoprene, the Vierzonord provides amazing insulation against cold and excellent comfort when walking. The gusset and snap-fastening buckle design, exclusive to Le Chameau Vierzonord, makes entry into boot easy and tightens around the calf. Finished with a Le Chameau dual density sole, the Vierzonord neoprene lined wellington is simply the number one choice for British winters.
Le Chameau Vierzonord Size And Fit
Whilst the fit of the foot is very important, the fit of the calf can be equally critical. Every Le Chameau wellington boot is manufactured on an aluminium last by hand to give the foot and leg the best support. Measure your calf width to identify which is the correct Le Chameau fit for you then select your style and size.
- If you wear thick socks and trousers inside your boots, please allow for this when sizing.
- If you normally take a half size, we recommend that you select a size above your usual size.
- For a more comfortable fit, select the size above.
- The choice of a liner has no impact on the fit.
- Your normal shoe size (EU and UK size given)
- The length of the boot is measured from the sole up to its highest point
- Calf size is measured inside the boot, so when measuring your calf remember to wear socks and trousers.
Colours: Vert Vierzon (green) Vert Chameau (dark green) Marron Fonce (brown)
Sizes: Le Chameau boots are shown as European sizes.
Mens sizes: 39-40 (calf 39 cm) 41-46 (calf 41 cm) 47-51 (calf 43 cm)
Mens sizes 47-50 are special order only and are more expensive than standard sizes, please call us to order.
European to UK size guide:
39: uk 6 / 40: uk 6.5 / 41: uk 7 / 42: uk 8 / 43: uk 9 / 44: uk 10 / 45: uk 10.5 / 46: uk 11 / 47: uk 12
Because of the individual nature of their construction, non-standard boots have longer lead times.