Le Chameau Vierzonord Mens
- Free Shipping
The Le Chameau Vierzonord Mens boots are lined throughout with 2mm premium neoprene, the Vierzonord wellington boot provides first-rate insulation against the cold and superior comfort when walking. The gusset and snap-fastening buckle design, exclusive to Le Chameau Vierzonord, eases entry into the lined wellington boot and tightens around the calf. Finished with a Le Chameau dual density sole, the Vierzonord neoprene lined wellington is simply the number one choice for British winters..
Le Chameau Vierzonord Size & Fit
Whilst the fit of the foot is very important, the fit of the calf can be equally critical. Every Le Chameau wellington boot is hand made on an aluminium last to ensure the foot and leg are properly supported. Select your style, shoe size and measure your calf width to identify which is the correct Le Chameau fit for you.
Few more tips:
- Remember to allow for thick socks and trousers if you normally wear them inside your boots.
- If you normally take a half size, we recommend that you select a size above your usual size
- For more generous fit, please select a size above your usual size, especially if you are going to wear them for prolonged use.
- The choice of a liner (neoprene lined, leather, jersey ...) has no impact on the fit and the shape should not influence the choice of the size
- Your normal shoe size (EU and UK size given)
- The length of the boot is measured from the sole up to its highest point
- Calf size is measured inside the boot, so when measuring your calf size remember to wear the trousers and socks your would normally wear
Colours: Vert Vierzon (green) Vert Chameau (dark green) Marron Fonce (brown)
Sizes: Le Chameau boots are shown as European sizes.
Mens sizes: 39-40 (calf 39cm) 41-46 (calf 41cm) 47-51 (calf 43cm)
Mens sizes 47-50 are special order only and are more expensive than standard sizes, please call us to order.
European to UK size guide:
39: uk6 / 40: uk6.5 / 41: uk7 / 42: uk8 / 43: uk9 / 44: uk10 / 45: uk10.5 / 46: uk11 / 47: uk12
Because of the individual nature of their construction, non-standard boots have longer lead times.