Pulsar DNV Battery Double Pack
- Free Shipping
Pulsar DNV Battery Double Pack Specifications
Battery type: Ni-MH (Nickel metal hydride)
Quantity: 2 pcs.
Capacity: 2.3 V
Full charge time: 6 h
Continuous operation time
Continuous operation time of digital night vision devices and thermal imagers when used with external power sources is several times longer when compared to operation time on a set of batteries.
Pulsar DNV Battery Pack features the absence of cable connections which eliminates the risk of contact loss due to cable falling off.
Pulsar DNV Battery Pack has dimensions that allow to place it in the battery compartments of Forward DFA75 digital attachments, Forward DN55 digital night vision scopes and all modifications of Quantum thermal imaging devices.
- Battery type Ni-MH (Nickel metal hydride)
- Capacity (C), Ah 2.3
- Rated Voltage, V 4.8
- Charged battery voltage, V 5.8
- Discharged battery voltage, V 3.6
- Mains voltage range, V AC 100-240V, 50-60 HZ
- Cycle life, at least 500
- Charge temperature range -25 °С ... +50 °C
- Compatibility Quantum / Forward DFA75 / Forward DN55
- Dimensions, mm 70x37x37
- Weight, kg 0.13