Brattonsound VS3 Space Saver 2 Guns
- £15.00 (Fixed Shipping Cost)
Brattonsound has manufactured over 250,000 Gun safes for clients including UK & Overseas Police Authorities and the Ministry of Defence. Their expertise and unrivalled experience enables you to store your guns with confidence. Brattonsounds gun safes are built and independently tested to British standard BS 7558/92 which is the only way to guarantee police acceptance. All safes are manufactured in the UK by an ISO 9001 registered firm.
The Auto Sentinel is designed to be fitted lying on its back, and is perfect for in-vehicle security as well as being ideal for home use. Brattonsounds unique fixing method enables the owner to quickly remove the auto sentinel from the vehicle when it is not in use. If required, the optional home fixing bracket allows the user to secure the auto sentinel within the house in minutes at British standard BS/7558 for gun cabinets. Once the brackets are fitted the key holder requires only a spanner to secure or remove the gun safe.
Brattonsound VS3 features.
Dimensions: 1308 x 346 x 152 (LxDxH mm)
Weight: 28 (kg)
Guns Stores: 2 x 32" Shotguns (fully assembled) or 2 x Rifles (Any Reasonable Size).
Notes: Easy release or perminently fixed options.
Delivery: We will contact you directly when your safe is ready to be dispatched.
- Superior strength 7 Lever safe deadlocks. With forged steel bolt, re-inforced lock casing and re-inforced internal mechanism.
- Strong 2mm thick fully welded steel construction. Using the latest CNC high definition plasma cutting and press brake technology to achieve consistent accuracy and high quality.
- Full length Anti-Jemmy Bar. For increased protection to lock the side of the gun safe.
- Full length Anti-Lever flange and door interlock. To give strength on hinge side of the gun safe.
- Recessed Door. With multiple folds on door and door housing to maximise strength and resistance to attack.
- Additional Door Reinforcement on all models.
- Lines with plain and dimpled foam. To hold the guns in place.
- A selection of 8 fixing holes in the back of the cabinet. Especially useful if fitting the gun safe in a vehicle as you only need to use 4.
- Powder Coated. Outstandingly durable light grey textured finish. Iron phosphate pre-treated to BS 3189, for increased powder adhesion and then powder coated. Tested to BS 3900 PARTS E2, E6, F9 and F12 - for resistance to scratching, flaking, humidity and salt spray.
Vehicle Brackets for easy release.
(supplied as standard) 4 fixing brackets, which are permanently fitted to the vehicle, to align with any 4 of the 8 fixing holes in the back of the Auto Sentinel Safe. The brackets are fitted inside the vehicle to the bodywork. You will also need to cut 4 small holes through the carpet. The gun safe is then easily secured to and removed from the vehicle by the use of 4 bolts (supplied) that can only be accessed by opening the auto sentinel. Removing the gun safe leaves just four small brackets in the vehicle. Depending on the carpet thickness these brackets will either fit flush, or slightly protrude through the carpet.
Permanent Vehicle Fixing.
If you are unlikely to frequently remove the Auto Sentinel Safe from your vehicle your might prefer to bolt straight through 4 of the 8 fixing holes without using the vehicle brackets.
Home Fixing Brackets for easy release.
(Optional Extras) Fit the Home fixing bracket in your house and the Auto Sentinel Safe can then be secured to and removed from the bracket by 4 bolts (supplied) that can only be accessed by opening the gun safe. The home fixing bracket is ideal for the shooter who wants just one gun safe for the home and the vehicle.
Permanent Home Fixing.
Dependant on the location of the gun safe and the floor, it might be acceptable to secure straight to the floor by using 4 or more of the 8 fixing holes in the back of the safe. We suggest that you discuss permanently fixing the safe to the floor with your inspecting officer before doing it. Alternatively you can drill extra fixing holes in the side or the end of the gun safe so that it can also be secured to the wall. When you purchase a Brattonsound VS3 gun cabinet you buy the peace of mind that comes with knowing you have the finest quality unit available. Their products are proudly manufactured and distributed from their factory in Surrey and come with an unrivalled 3 year on site warranty. By purchasing a Brattonsound VS3 safe you join a family of 360,000 fellow shooters that have already put their trust in the brand. Brattonsound operates an ISO 9001 quality assurance system enabling you to store your guns with confidence in the Brattonsound VS3.