Brattonsound SS9+ With Shelf
- £30.00 (Fixed Shipping Cost)
The Brattonsound SS9+ joins a manufactured family of over 250,000 gun cabinets, Brattonsound have built units for UK & Overseas Police Authorities and the Ministry of Defence. Their expertise and unrivalled experience enable you to store your guns with confidence. Brattonsounds gun safes are built and independently tested to British standard BS 7558/92 which is the only way to guarantee police acceptance. All safes are manufactured in the UK by an ISO 9001 registered firm.
Brattonsound SS9+ features.
Dimensions: 1515 x 407 x 346 (HxWxD mm)
Notes: Not suitable for rifles with scopes
Delivery: Once despatched you will be contacted via email.
- Durable 2mm thick fully welded steel construction (Including fully welded Top). Using the latest CNC high definition plasma cutting and press brake technology to achieve consistent accuracy and high quality.
- Full-length anti-jemmy bar. For more protection to lock the side of the gun safe.
- Full-length anti-flange and door. To give strength on the hinge side of the gun safe.
- Recessed Door, multiple folds on the door and door housing to maximise strength and resistance to attack.
- High-density foam divider and floor mat.
- Powder coated. Outstandingly durable light grey textured finish. Iron phosphate pre-treated to BS 3189, for increased powder adhesion, and then powder coated. Individual parts are then tested to BS 3900 for resistance to scratching, flaking, humidity and salt spray
- Double skinned vault type door.
- 5 Point locking with electroplated solid steel locking pins.
- 7 Lever double throw lock with double bitted key.
- Radial tumbler lock on internal compartment. On Models with locking top.
- Additional Accessories
- Fixing Kit. Including four sleeve anchors, 2 Coach screws and six washers.
- Left-hand hinges.
- Additional loose Shelves.
When you purchase a Brattonsound SS9+ gun cabinet, you know you have the most exceptional quality unit available. Their cabinets are proudly manufactured and distributed from their factory in Surrey and come with an unrivalled three-year on-site warranty. By purchasing a Brattonsound SS9+ cabinet, you join a total of 360,000 gun owners that already trust in the brand. Brattonsound operates an ISO 9001 quality assurance system enabling you to store your guns with confidence in the Brattonsound SS9+.
Cabinets are shipped directly from the Brattonsound factory, most orders taking around 5-10 working days, Left hand cabinets may take a little longer as they are made to order, so please bare with them.
For order in Northern Ireland, please call us before ordering, Brattonsound are having some issues getting deliveries into Northern Ireland at the minute.