Brattonsound SS7+ With Shelf
- £25.00 (Fixed Shipping Cost)
Brattonsound has built over 250,000 gun cabinets for clients including UK & Overseas Police Authorities and the Ministry of Defence. Their expertise and unrivalled experience enable you to store your guns with confidence. Brattonsounds gun safes are built and independently tested to British standard BS 7558/92 which is the only way to guarantee police acceptance. All safes are manufactured in the UK by an ISO 9001 registered firm.
Brattonsound SS7+ features.
Dimensions: 1515 x 407 x 271 (HxWxD mm)
Weight: 44 (kg)
Notes: Not suitable for guns with scopes
Delivery: You will be contacted directly when your safe is ready to be dispatched.
- Durable 2mm thick fully welded steel construction (Including fully welded Top). Using the latest CNC high definition plasma cutting and press brake technology to achieve consistent accuracy and high quality.
- Full-length anti-jemmy bar. For extra protection to lock the side of the gun safe.
- Full-length anti-flange and door. To give strength on the hinge side of the gun safe.
- Recessed Door. including extra folds on the door and door housing to increase strength and resistance to attack.
- High-density foam divider and floor mat.
- Powder coated. Outstandingly durable light grey textured finish. Iron phosphate pre-treated to BS 3189, for increased powder adhesion, and then powder coated. Individual parts are then tested to BS 3900 for resistance to scratching, flaking, humidity and salt spray
- Double skinned vault type door.
- 5 Point locking with electroplated solid steel locking pins.
- 7 Lever double throw lock with double bitted key.
- Radial tumbler lock on internal compartment. On Models with locking top.
- Shelf Assembly (Factory Fitted for 7 gun models only). 3 Partial width shelves are fitted giving you 4 compartments of 320mm in height.< This option reduced the capacity of shotguns/rifles to a maximum of 4.
- Fixing Kit. Including 4 sleeve anchors, 2 Coach screws and 6 washers.
- Left-hand hinges.
- Additional loose Shelves.
When you purchase a Brattonsound SS7+ gun cabinet, it comes with the peace of mind knowing you have such a high quality unit. The products are built and distributed from their factory in Surrey and come with an unrivalled 3-year on-site warranty.
Cabinets are shipped directly from the Brattonsound factory, due to the current climate, most orders taking around 15 working days, Left hand cabinets may take a little longer as they are made to order, so please bare with them.
For order in Northern Ireland, please call us before ordering, Brattonsound are having some issues getting deliveries into Northern Ireland at the minute.