Brattonsound has manufactured over 250,000 Gun safes for clients including UK & Overseas Police Authorities and the Ministry of Defence. Their expertise and unrivalled experience enable you to store your guns with confidence. Brattonsounds gun safes are built and independently tested to British standard BS 7558/92 which is the only way to guarantee police acceptance. All safes are manufactured in the UK by an ISO 9001 registered firm.
Brattonsound SL7+ features
Dimensions: 1515 x 407 x 271 (HxWxD mm)
Weight: 44 (kg)
Notes: Not suitable for rifles with scopes
Delivery: We will contact you directly when your safe is ready to be dispatched.
- Durable 2mm thick fully welded steel construction (Including fully welded Top). Using the latest CNC high definition plasma cutting and press brake technology to achieve consistent accuracy and high quality.
- Full-length anti-jemmy bar. For increased protection to lock the side of the gun safe.
- Full-length anti-flange and door. To give strength on the hinge side of the gun safe.
- Recessed Door. With multiple folds on the door and door housing to maximise strength and resistance to attack.
- High-density foam divider and floor mat.
- Powder coated. Outstandingly durable light grey textured finish. Iron phosphate pre-treated to BS 3189, for increased powder adhesion, and then powder coated. Certain parts are then tested to BS 3900 for resistance to scratching, flaking, humidity and salt spray
- Double skinned vault type door.
- 5 Point locking with electroplated solid steel locking pins.
- 7 Lever double throw lock with double bitted key.
- Radial tumbler lock on internal compartment. On Models with locking top.
- Additional Accessories
- Shelf Assembly (Factory Fitted for 7 gun models only). 3 Partial width shelves are fitted giving you 4 compartments of 320mm in height.< This option reduced the capacity of shotguns/rifles to a maximum of 4.
- Fixing Kit. Including 4 sleeve anchors, 2 Coachscrews and 6 washers.
- Left-hand hinges.
- Additional loose Shelves.
When you purchase a Brattonsound SL7+ gun cabinet, you buy the peace of mind that comes with knowing you have the most exceptional quality unit available. Their products are proudly manufactured and distributed from their factory in Surrey and come with an unrivalled 3-year on-site warranty. By purchasing a Brattonsound SL7+ safe, you join a family of 360,000 fellow shooters that have already put their trust in the brand. Brattonsound operates an ISO 9001 quality assurance system enabling you to store your guns with confidence in the Brattonsound SL7+.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great safe, very sturdy, and very heavy. would recommend.