AirForce One ADRAS Bipod
- Calculated at Checkout
Frequently bought together:
AirForceOne ® “ADRAStm*” Atlas Tilt & Swivel QR Lever Bipod-Black
- Mounts directly to any 1913 style 20/22mm Picatinny/Weaver rail via included ADM 170-S Style ‘Quick Release’ Lever.
- Height Range approximately 4.75 – 9.0″.
- 15 degrees +/- of preloaded Pan. (A total of 30o Left/Right swivel)
- 15 degrees +/- of preloaded Cant. (A total of 30o Up/Down tilt)
- Leg positions are; stowed back, 45 degrees angled back, 90 degrees straight down, 45 degrees forward and stowed forward.
- Fore and Aft pivot limiting Bosses
- Non-Rotating Legs
- Strengthened Leg Boss
- Inner Leg constructed from T7075 super-strength Aluminium alloy
- Superb quality alloys and stainless steel throughout its construction
- Weight 12.7 ounces.
- Footprint spread 8″–11″
- Colour: Beautifully anodised Matte Black or Champagne Sand
- *ADRAS is the Berber word for ATLAS
- Product Features These features include: ‘Quick Release’ Lever for virtually instant attachment and release from any 20/22mm rail. Legs that move independently and can be deployed in a 45 degree position either forwards or backwards, in the traditional 90 degree position, and facing directly to the front or back, locking securely into 5 positions through a 180 degree arc. It provides the shooter with 30 total degrees left to right Pan (‘swivel’) as well as 30 total degrees of Cant (‘Tilt’); making it easy to align your cross hairs on the target regardless of the terrain, or the movement of the target. Extendable Legs: Length of both legs can be independently adjusted for best position. Foldable Arms: Bipod arms can be folded up for easy carry and storage. Rubberised Feet: Specially rubber-coated feet increases the friction between the bipod feet and the surface they contact with for a more stabilised position