Airforce One Ballistic Chronograph
- Free Shipping
The new Airforce One Ballistic Chronograph design is light (Only 230 grams), fully portable, and powered by an internal rechargeable battery, making it ideal for use out in the field. The design not only measures pellet velocity and rate of fire with an accuracy tolerance of: <+ 1.3%, it also records the ambient temperature and humidity at the time of the shot. This is extremely useful when testing the power levels of CO2 powered rifles which are particularly prone to changes in both temperature and humidity.
Airforce One Ballistic Chronograph Features
- Fully portable, rechargeable battery powered.
- Indoor & Outdoor use
- No auxiliary light-source required
- Easy carry -Handy and Lightweight design.
- Measure Pellet velocity and Rate of Fire
- Calculate Muzzle Energy in Foot/lbs (FPE) or Joules
- Download all your test data to your computer.
- Record Temperature and humidity at the time of the shot
- Charging & Data Cables included
- Clear, backlit display
- Screw-cut for tripod mounting
- Testing Accuracy: <+ 1.3%