Purpose -built to distance itself from the typical long-range rifle.
The Ruger Precision Rifle™ is a highly configurable, in-line recoil path, bolt-action rifle.
Available in .308 Win, 6.5 Creedmoor.
The Ruger Precision Rifle™ offers outstanding accuracy and long-range capability.
- Medium contour (.75’’ at the muzzle) barrel features 5/8’’-24 threads. Thread protector installed.
- Highly accurate Ruger cold hammer-forged 4140 chrome-moly steel barrel with 5R Rifling at minimum bore and groove dimensions, minimum headspace and centralised chamber.
- Magazine well front is contoured for a positive grip for bracing against shooting supports.
- 20 MOA Picatinny rail secured with four, #8-40 screws for increased long-range elevation capabilities.
- Three-lug bolt with 70° throw features dual cocking cams and a smooth-running, full diameter bolt body.
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ trigger is externally adjustable with a pull weight range of 2.25 to 5.0 lbs.
- Oversized bolt handle for positive bolt manipulation, with 5/16’’-24 thread for easy replacement. Bolt disassembly tool is stored in the bolt shroud for easy striker channel cleaning.
- In-line recoil path manages recoil directly from the rear of the receiver to the buttstock providing maximum accuracy potential.
- Extended trigger-reach AR-style grip and 45° reversible safety selector. May be configured with any AR-style grip and selector.
- Ruger® Precision MSR stock with QD sling attachment points features a bottom Picatinny rail and soft rubber buttpad. The left-folding stock hinge is attached to an AR-style buffer tube and accepts any AR-style stock.
CALL US FOR UP TO DATE PRICES AND DEALS