Hawke's flagship riflescopes feature a First Focal Plane (FFP) optical systems, designed to give shooters ultimate flexibility in the field.
The index matched lenses set the Frontier apart from its rivals. Exceptional clarity throughout the field of view, together with crisp image transmission ensure an unsurpassed viewing experience. The optical system with its wide magnification range, provides increased flexibility when transitioning between close and long range shooting.
The 30mm mono-tube chassis, machined from high grade aluminium, comes with two turret styles. Zero-stop turrets are resettable, lockable and feature a state of the art return to zero feature. They are exposed giving ease of access and offer a tactical design. The low-profile, capped turrets provide accurate and precise adjustments, while still retaining a compact and efficient design securely hidden beneath low-profile dust caps.
First Focal Plane (FFP) models ensure your holdover aim points stay true no matter what magnification you are using. When the magnification is increased, the reticle increases in size along with the image you are looking at. Using a combination of FFP optics, mil spaced reticles and 1⁄10 MRAD turrets Hawke have made adjustment effortless on all magnifications.
The FFP Mil Pro reticle is a mil spaced reticle with half mil spaced markings extending out to 10 mil of holdover.
FRONTIER FFP 3-15×50 MIL PRO
- First Focal Plane optical system
- 21 layer Fully Multi-Coated 5× ratio optical system
- Side Focus control for parallax adjustment to infinity
- 30mm mono-tube chassis for superior strength
- Long eye relief for high recoil and magnum calibres
- Glass etched reticle with red illumination
- 6 levels of brightness with off positions in-between
- 1⁄10 MRAD exposed Zero Lock 'n' Stop turrets
- Zoom ring with thumb lever and locking ocular
FFP MIL PRO (15×) RETICLE