Hawke vantage WA FFP
- Calculated at Checkout
Simplicity is underrated. Sometimes there is no need for bells and whistles. When you need a solid product to do the job you can rely on Vantage scopes to deliver time after time. Vantage brings functionality and performance in the field without cutting corners on the things that matter. Side Focus (SF) models have the parallax adjustment positioned within easy reach on the saddle. Illuminated Vantage scopes feature a mono-tube chassis to provide stability and durability even with magnum recoil. Versatile, affordable, exceptional. Vantage from Hawke is redefining value in optics.
- First Focal Plane optical system
- Wide Angle optical system
- 11 layer Fully Multi-Coated optics for excellent clarity
- Side focus control for parallax adjustment to infinity
- 30mm mono-tube chassis for superior strength
- Glass etched reticle with red and green illumination
- Rheostat on saddle offers 5 levels of brightness
- 1⁄10 MRAD exposed and locking turrets
- Fast focus eyebell and high torque zoom ring
- Nitrogen purged – water, shock and fog proof
FFP HALF MIL DOT RETICLE
The FFP Half Mil Dot reticle was developed specifically for first focal plane optical systems and based around the common principles of mil spaced reticles. With half mil spaced markings out beyond 5 mil in all directions, the FFP Half Mil Dot is a versatile reticle that provides aim points no matter how extreme the conditions.
Hollow posts are segmented into mil spacing and 0.2 mil spacings, so can be used for bracketing and rangefinding.
The mil spaced reticle and 1/10 MRAD turrets make for easy point of aim adjustment. Every 10 clicks on the turret will measure exactly 1 mil spacing on the reticle, also known as 1 MRAD. Because of FFP this is true on all magnifications.