Deerhunter Predator Trousers are a very comfortable durable pair of men's Shooting trousers that give you superb protection against the wind and rain. Although the trousers are not seem sealed they are almost completely waterproof. They are treated with Teflon shield to repel the excess water and dirt making sure you stay well protected. The predator trousers are soft to touch and completely noiseless making them ideal for getting up close in the field. These trousers have lots of zipped concealed pockets and can be worn with the matching jacket to keep you completely protected, another great bit of shooting clothing from Deerhunter.
Deerhunter Predator Trousers Features
- Outer shell is 100% Polyester bonded
- Tricot stretchable Deerhunter Stormliner Membrane is a three Layer padding made from fibres that have been melted together under a low heat.
- This unique Stormliner membrane stops the wind without reducing breathability of the material which is 99.9% waterproof as it is not seam sealed
- YKK high quality zip for ease of use
- Teflon treated to repel water and dirt keeping the trousers lightweight and dry
- Adjustable waistband with elastic for comfort and freedom of movement
- Detachable braces for a secure fit
- 2 Front pockets w. Zippers
- 1 Back pocket w. Zipper
- Zipper at the leg for added ventilation
- Adjustable leg bottom with strap & velcro
- Bi-stretch & breathable fabric inside leg for greater mobility
- Machine washable