COVID-19 Shop Info
The shop floor is partially reopen following strict social distancing measures and we are required to restrict unnecessary browsing.
- we will be continuing and encouraging use of the pre booked collection service, this is the safest way to purchase your goods.
- We kindly request you do not bring family members with you to the shop.
- No more than 2 customers will be allowed in the shop at any time.
- Masks must be worn, If you do not have a mask we will happily assist you at the door.
- Entering and exiting the shop will be clearly signposted.
- Customers must use hand sanitiser provided when entering the shop.
- We are required to restrict browsing to a minimum so we kindly ask you to only visit if you know what you need, call us to check items are in stock.
- Please refrain from handling items unnecessarily.
- Trying on clothing and footwear will not be possible until further notice.
Our dive cylinder filling service is open
this service will also operate using a strict pre booked system.
- Call 0191 4100565 to book a drop off slot and arrange payment
- Customer to attach a label to the cylinder with Name and contact number written on it.
- Please remove the hose before dropping off.
- Drop off the cylinder safely at the yard gate at the back of the shop, where a member of staff will collect it from.
- Collection of the cylinder will be arranged on the phone once it has been filled.
SORRY BUT WE CAN NOT FILL WHILE YOU WAIT