Brattonsound SL5+ Locking Top Cabinet
Brattonsound has manufactured over 200,000 Gunsafes for clients including UK & Overseas Police Authorities and the Ministry of Defence. Their expertise and unrivalled experience enables you to store your guns with confidence. Brattonsounds gun safes are built and independently tested to British standard BS 7558/92 which is the only way to guarantee police acceptance. All safes are manufactured in the UK by an ISO 9001 registered firm.
Brattonsound SL5+ features
Dimensions: 1515 x 268 x 271 (HxWxD mm)
Weight: 38 (kg)
Notes: Not suitable for rifles with scopes
Delivery: We will contact you directly when your safe is ready to be dispatched.
- Strong 2mm thick fully welded steel construction (Including fully welded Top).Using the latest CNC high definition plasma cutting and press brake technology to achieve consistent accuracy and high quality.
- Full length anti-jemmy bar. For increased protection to lock the side of the gun safe.
- Full length anti-flange and door. To give strength on the hinge side of the gun safe.
- Recessed Door. With multiple folds on door and door housing to maximise strength and resistance to attack.
- High density foam divider and floor mat.
- Powder coated. Outstandingly durable light grey textured finish. Iron phosphate pre-treated to BS 3189, for increased powder adhesion, and then powder coated. Certain parts are then tested to BS 3900 for resistance to scratching, flaking, humidity and salt spray
- Extra Door Reinforcement. On full height models.
- Double skinned vault type door.
- 5 Point locking with electro plated solid steel locking pins.
- 7 Lever double throw lock with double bitted key.
- Radial tumbler lock on internal compartment. On Models with locking top.
- Fixing Kit. Including: 4 sleeve anchors, 2 Coachscrews and 6 washers.
- Left hand hinges.
- Additional loose Shelves.
When you purchase a Brattonsound SL5+ gun cabinet you buy the peace of mind that comes with knowing you have the finest quality unit available. Their products are proudly manufactured and distributed from their factory in Surrey and come with an unrivalled 3 year on site warranty. By purchasing a Brattonsound SL5+ safe you join a family of 360,000 fellow shooters that have already put their trust in the brand. Brattonsound operates an ISO 9001 quality assurance system enabling you to store your guns with confidence in the Brattonsound SL5+.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great quality cabinet, heavy and solid. Delivery was a little slow but Scott and Sean did a fantastic job of chasing it up. Will definitely be using Bradford Stalker for further purchases.