Remington Model 700 Long Range
Remington 700 Long Range
UNBEATABLE CONSISTENCY. UNMATCHED LONG-RANGE PRECISION.
Engineered to make three shots look like one. From extended-range big-game hunting to printing one-ragged-hole groups from the bench, no rifle delivers like the Remington 700 Long Range. And we're continually finding new ways to maximize our legendary action's inherent precision.
The Remington 700 Long Range combines the added stability of a 26" heavy-contour barrel with hard-hitting, long-action chamberings to stretch your lethal range.
Remington 700 Long Range features
- Bell and Carlson M40 tactical stock – solid urethane combined with aramid, graphite and fiberglass
- Aluminum bedding block for added accuracy and an extra swivel for bi-pod
- 26” heavy contour barrel with matte finish, perfectly matched to its high-velocity caliber offerings
- Concave target-style barrel crown
- X-Mark Pro® externally adjustable trigger
- Drilled and tapped for scope mounts
- Magazine capacity – four in standard calibers, three in magnum
Please contact us if you have any questions about the Remington 700 Long Range