Remington Model 700 CDL SF
Remington 700 CDL SF
ENGINEERED FOR PRECISION.
EXQUISITE IN EVERY DETAIL.
A rifle without equal and a superior performer in every way, the Remington 700 CDL SF pairs a receiver machined from a solid stainless-steel bar, with a fluted barrel for reduced weight and unmatched shot-to-shot consistency.
Combined with its handsomely detailed walnut stock and a host of accuracy enhancing features, it’s become one of the world’s most popular big-game configurations for good reason.
When first introduced, the Limited Edition Model 700™ CDL™ SF LTD was so successful, customers demanded that a full line of Remington 700 CDL SF rifles be produced. So here they are—each made the same as our Limited Edition rifle, but without the engraved floorplate and the “Limited” markings on the receiver – now we make it in your favorite caliber.
Remington 700 CDL SF features
- Receiver machined from solid-steel bar stock for unrivaled uniformity and strength
- Cylindrical receiver design provides a solid bedding base in the stock for consistent shot placement
- Recessed bolt face locks up inside the counter-bored breech of the barrel which is surrounded by the receiver, forming “three-rings-of-steel” enclosing the cartridge case head for unparalleled strength
- Integral extractor is set in a groove inside the rim of the bolt face, uniformly supporting the cartridge head
- X-Mark Pro® externally adjustable trigger
- 24” 416 stainless steel fluted barreled action standard and short action magnum calibers and 26” long action magnum calibers
Please contact us if you have any questions about the Remington 700 CDL SF