Introducing the Pulsar Trail XQ38 LRF, now with integrated laser rangefinder onboard. The scope is manufactured on the proven Pulsar thermal platform, the Trail XQ38 LR is designed to offer more opportunities to the user. Precision shooting revolves around knowing the distance to your selected target. The Pulsar Trail LRF features an integrated laser rangefinder capable of displaying target distances accurately, within ±1 m, up to 1000 meters. The rangefinder can take measurements in two modes,Single Time Measurement and Scanning. The scope features high 640x480 pixel resolution (XP models) that ensures even the smallest differences in temperature are detected and the details of important object attributes like branches, leaves, body extremities of an animal, appear exceptionally crisp and clear.
Pulsar Trail XQ38 LRF Features
- Detects up to 1800 Meters Away
- Built-In Video & Sound Recording
- High Recoil Resistance Rating: 12 Gauge, 9.3x64, .375H&H Shock Resistance
- Picture-In-Picture Function
- Fully Waterproof
- Mobile-Friendly with Remote Control and Live Internet Streaming
- Wide Range of Operation Temperatures
- 3 Zeroing Profiles / 15 Distances
B-Pack Power Supply
The Pulsar Trail XQ38 LRF includes a progressive autonomous B-Pack power supply consisting of a quick-detach, rechargeable IPS5, 5 Ah battery pack that can deliver up to 8 hrs of use on maximum mode. Higher-powered IPS10 battery packs, as well as 3xAA battery cases are also available and provide a perfect off-the-grid power solution.