Pulsar Helion2 XQ50
- Free Shipping
The new Pulsar Helion 2XQ50 has class leading handheld thermal technology. With a 640×480 pixel (pixel 17μm) image, you get world class crisp thermal images that make your trip an even better experience. Helion 2 XQ50 is the perfect choice for thermal spotting of foxes, wild boar, deer, humans, etc., and has a recognition distance up to 1800 meters (animals and humans) and cars up to 3000 m. With the latest WIFI and integrated video technology, Helion XQ50 offers unrivalled performance with a magnification of 4.0x – 16.0x and 2.5x - 20.0x. The scope is waterproof with an IPX7 rating.
By now, most thermal users are familiar with the sensor resolution of a device e.g. 384x288, and also the pixel pitch e.g. 17µm. The improvement of these new Series 2 devices concentrates on a key specification of thermal sensor technology – the NETD value.
The NETD (Noise Equivalent of Temperature Differential), expressed in millikelvins (mK) is one of the most important parameters for thermal sensors as it describes their sensitivity. The lower the NETD value, the higher the sensitivity.
In existing Helion, Trail and Accolade series models the NETD value was sub 60mK. The new <40mK sensor, exclusively manufactured by ULIS for Pulsar puts Pulsar devices at the forefront of the market with the devices all featuring a better image in conditions where there is a low-temperature difference such as during rainfall, fog or cold mornings. These environmental conditions are the most difficult for thermal imagers and this new sensor will provide a clearer image for users.
Pulsar Helion 2 XQ50 Features
- Integrated rangefinder
- Wireless remote control
- Stream Vision software for integrated mobile device connection (Android / IOS smartphone or tablet).
- Rechargeable battery pack with IPS5, 5.2A-h which has a runtime of approx. 8 hours. An IPS10 battery pack can be purchased, which supplies power for up to 20 hours.
- 8 colour palettes
- Storage capacity: 8 GB
- Close-up distance: 3 meters
- Horizontal field of view: 28.6 m by 100 meters
- Weight: 500 grams (without batteries)
- Dimensions: 235 x 55 x 58 mm
- FOV (Field of View) 7.5 ° – 5.6 °
- Pixels 384 x 288
- 3-year warranty.