The new Pulsar Helion XQ50 has class leading handheld thermal technology. With a 640×480 pixel (pixel 17μm) image, you get world class crisp thermal images that make your trip an even better experience. Helion XQ50 is the perfect choice for thermal spotting of foxes, wild boar, deer, humans, etc., and has a recognition distance up to 1800 meters (animals and humans) and cars up to 3000 m. With the latest WIFI and integrated video technology, Helion XQ50 offers unrivalled performance with a magnification of 4.1x – 16.4x. The scope is waterproof with an IPX7 rating.
Pulsar Helion XQ50 Features
- Integrated rangefinder
- Wireless remote control
- Stream Vision software for integrated mobile device connection (Android / IOS smartphone or tablet).
- Rechargeable battery pack with IPS5, 5.2A-h which has a runtime of approx. 8 hours. An IPS10 battery pack can be purchased, which supplies power for up to 20 hours.
- 8 colour palettes
- Storage capacity: 8 GB
- Close-up distance: 3 meters
- Horizontal field of view: 28.6 m by 100 meters
- Weight: 500 grams (without batteries)
- Dimensions: 235 x 55 x 58 mm
- FOV (Field of View) 7.5 ° – 5.6 °
- Pixels 384 x 288
- 3-year warranty.