Pulsar Digisight Ultra N450

(No reviews yet) Write a Review
Shipping:
Free Shipping
On Sale
  • Pulsar Digisight Ultra N450
  • angled view
  • side view
Now: £999.99
Was: £1,199.95
Frequently bought together:

Description

The Pulsar Digisight Ultra N450 utilises proprietary software, some of the best electronic components and processing algorithms to deliver one of the industry’s highest levels of sensitivity in the night time. The result is a rifle scope offering truly flawless passive-mode performance in deep twilight, even night, without switching on IR illumination. The scope is fitted with a large, highly sensitive HD-sensor 1280x720 CMOS sensor and a 1024x768 AMOLED display which is frost-proof, resulting in excellent night time performance. The unit also features built-in video and sound recording and is Stream Vision compatible. This allowes for 4x smooth digital zoom giving up to 18x variable magnification or a 2x/4x fast zoom. The Pulsar Digisight Ultra N450 also includes the excellent picture-in-picture (PiP) functionality. With 10% of the viewfinder showing a magnified area of the reticle centre, the remaining 90% shows a wide field of view at the scopes minimum magnification.

Fully waterproof IPX7

IPX7 waterproof rated protection ensures the unit performs flawlessly in wet weather, even during intense rainfall, snowfall and submersion in 1m of water for up to 30 min. (IEC 60529).

Pulsar Digisight Ultra N450 Features

  • Sensor Type: CMOS Sensor
  • Camera Resolution: 1280x720
  • Display Type: AMOLED 1024x768
  • Video Out: Wifi Transmission
  • USB Type: Micro USB
  • Built-in video recording 8gb capacity
  • Magnification: 4.5x to 18x
  • Relative Aperture: 1:1.2
  • Digital Zoom: 2x - 4x
  • Close Up Range: 5m
  • Eye Relief: 50mm
  • Exit Pupil: 5mm
  • IR Illuminator: LED 850nm (Long Range)
  • Range of Detection: 550m
  • Shock Resistance: 6000 J for use up to .375
  • Dimensions: 370x73x74

 

View AllClose

0 Reviews

View AllClose