Le Chameau Neoprene Traqueur
- Free Shipping
New for AW16 is the Le Chameau Traqueur Neoprene boots, these are a high abrasion resistant wellington boot. The front features a Kevlar reinforcement to offer all round protection against abrasions and tearing, while the sole gives superb all-terrain grip. To make sure that you stay as comfortable as possible throughout the day, the lining is constructed from neoprene so you stay as warm as possible, and the shank reinforcement offers excellent arch support.
Le Chameau Neoprene Features
- Rugged wellington boot
- Watertight 'Aquazip' rear zip
- Kevlar reinforcement on front
- Tear and abrasion resistant design
- Bi-density sole
- All-terrain grip
- Shank reinforcement for better arch support
- Colour Vert Vierzon (green)
- Sizes 39-47
- Calf Sizes: 39-40 (40cm calf size) 41-42 (42cm calf size) 43-44 (43cm calf size) 45-47 (44cm calf size)
Size & Fit
While the fit of the foot is significant, the fit of the calf can be equally critical. Every Le Chameau boot is handmade on an aluminium last to ensure the foot and leg are properly supported.
Select your style, shoe size and measure your calf width to identify which is the correct Le Chameau fit for you.
Few more tips:
- Remember to allow for thick socks and trousers if you usually wear them inside your boots.
- If you usually take a half size, we recommend that you select a size above your usual size.
- For more generous fit, please select a size above your usual size, especially if you are going to wear them for prolonged use (e.g. a full day of hunting, fishing ...)
- The choice of a liner (neoprene, leather, jersey ...) has no impact on the fit, and the shape should not influence the selection of the size
- A. Shoe size Your regular shoe size (EU and UK size given)
- B. Boot length The length of the boot is measured from the sole up to its highest point
- C. Calf size Calf size is measured inside the boot, so when measuring your calf size remember to wear the trousers and socks, you would usually wear
- Because of the individual nature of their construction, non-standard boots have longer lead times.