The Danner Pronghorn series has been a favorite of hunters for years. We've introduced some key changes while keeping most elements of the classic design. The new Tech-Tuff toe and heel protect the leather and your feet from sharp rocks and other hazards on or off the trail. An improved lacing system and more aggressive outsole were engineered to keep you secure and agile over long distances.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- Durable full-grain leather upper plus breathable 1000 Denier nylon for excellent durability and abrasion resistance
- TERRA FORCE X platform provides lightweight, durable traction, heel-to-toe energy transfer, side support to enhance maneuverability, and protection from arch overwork and fatigue.
- Fatigue Fighter footbeds are deeply padded for all day comfort and high-mileage arch support
- Scuff-proof Tech-Tuff toe and heel
- Mountain Goat TF outsole was designed with the mountain goat hoof in mind. The tough outer lugs cut into the terrain and the soft inner padding offers superior traction mimicking the goat's ability to side hill in any condition
- Nylon shank
- 8" height
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you'll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they're the right fit.
- Sizes shown on our web site are UK sizes