The Jackal II GTX was designed for hunters who track game over long distances and rugged terrain. It features above-the-ankle support and deep-cushioned insoles that deliver superior comfort on all-day hunts. The Jackal II GTX also features Danner Phantom outsoles for unequalled stealth and athletic movement in the field.
- 100% waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX Extended Comfort lining for the ultimate in comfortable, breathable waterproof protection in warmer climates or more active pursuits
- 1000 Denier nylon upper material is extremely resistant to abrasions, tears, and scuffs, improves breathability, and dries quickly
- Realtree APG is lighter, more open, more neutral-toned, and features more contrast than the competition. It's like Realtree AP, but with olive green accents added
- The Danner Phantom outsole is the ultimate outsole for stalking. A thin rubber shell cups the foot and lets you feel the ground. It's very quiet and cushioned due to the thick EVA insert. This is a perfect solution for hunters trying to maintain their cover
- Nylon shank
- 7" height
- Extremely lightweight at 42 oz
Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Measure both feet. If one foot is slightly larger than the other, select a size that fits the larger of the two.
- Consider the type of socks you'll be wearing with your boot. For thicker socks, you may want to select a half size larger than you normally wear.
- When you do receive your boots, we recommend first wearing them indoors for a few hours to ensure they're the right fit.
- Sizes shown our web site are UK sizes.