Brattonsound has manufactured over 250,000 Gun safes for clients including UK & Overseas Police Authorities and the Ministry of Defence. Their expertise and unrivalled experience enable you to store your guns with confidence. Brattonsound gun cabinets are built and independently tested to British standard BS 7558/92 which is the only way to guarantee police acceptance. All safes are manufactured in the UK by an ISO 9001 registered firm.
Brattonsound RL5+ features.
Dimensions: 1515 x 268 x 346 (HxWxD mm)
Weight: 40 (kg)
Notes: Suitable for scoped rifles
Delivery: We will contact you directly when your safe is ready to be dispatched.
- Strong 2mm thick fully welded steel construction (Including fully welded Top). Using the latest CNC high definition plasma cutting and press brake technology to achieve consistent accuracy and high quality.
- Full-length anti-jemmy bar. For increased protection to lock the side of the gun safe.
- Full-length anti-flange and door. To give strength on the hinge side of the gun safe.
- Recessed Door. With multiple folds on the door and door housing that give added strength and resistance to attack.
- High-density foam divider and floor mat.
- Powder coated. Outstandingly durable light grey textured finish. Iron phosphate pre-treated to BS 3189, for increased powder adhesion, and then powder coated. Certain parts are then tested to BS 3900 for resistance to scratching, flaking, humidity and salt spray
- 5 Point locking with electroplated solid steel locking pins.
- 7 Lever double throw lock with double bitted key.
- Extra Door Reinforcement. On full height models.
Fixing Kit. Including four sleeve anchors, 2 Coach screws and six washers.
Additional loose Shelves.
When you purchase a Brattonsound RL5+ gun safe, you buy the peace of mind knowing you have the finest quality unit available. Their products are proudly manufactured and distributed from their factory in Surrey and come with an unrivalled three-year on-site warranty. By purchasing a Brattonsound gun cabinet, you join a family of 360,000 fellow shooters that have already put their trust in the brand. Brattonsound operates an ISO 9001 quality assurance system enabling you to store your guns with confidence in the Brattonsound RL5+.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The cabinet is heavy, solid and has a nice smooth locking mechanism. It's deep enough to store my air rifles with the scopes attached, and my future shotguns.
Many thanks to Scott for delivering it personally. A nice touch.